Intercooler hose seeping oil

2017 Colorado 2.8.  The hot side intercooler hose seeps oil where the metal pipe meets the rubber accordion hose.  The clamp is tight.  I know the pcv vents to this side, but has anyone else seen this as an issue?  Going to the dealer is an ordeal and I'd hate to go through all that (taking wife to work an hour away, thumbing a ride back from the dealer 20 miles away) if they are going to tell me that it's operating as intended.     

In 25 years, I've never had a GM cooler line that didn't end up sweating/leaking/dripping sooner or later, where the rubber meets the metal crimp.  My Silverado is on its 3rd set of oil cooler lines and 2nd set of transmission cooler lines.  My old Impala SS would go through them about once a year before they started dripping.  A lot of folks on here get custom hoses made by a hydraulic specialty shop.  Some have said that NAPA lines last better than the GM ones.   

31 minutes ago, MaverickZ71 said:

In 25 years, I've never had a GM cooler line that didn't end up sweating/leaking/dripping sooner or later, where the rubber meets the metal crimp.  My Silverado is on its 3rd set of oil cooler lines and 2nd set of transmission cooler lines.  My old Impala SS would go through them about once a year before they started dripping.  A lot of folks on here get custom hoses made by a hydraulic specialty shop.  Some have said that NAPA lines last better than the GM ones.   

This is the intercooler hose between the turbo and the intercooler.  Only air passes through (and pcv oil vapor).