2015 suburban LTZ buyers remorse

Hello all, 

First post - 

I bought a used 2015 suburban LTZ with 70k miles about a year ago on the early Black Friday sales, about a week before thanksgiving. I thought it would help with the growing family, now wish I had not bought it. 

i have had the AC condenser replaced, Park assist harness replaced, one of the blind side sensors replaced, water pump replaced, front differential replaced and now I am having issues with the Rear power lift gate and the small 3rd Row seat will not fold down. 

I bought from a reputable dealer and the service department has been great. The truck will have is manufactures warranty and because I bought the extended bumper to bumper warranty. I’ve have only had to pay $200 out of pocket for all the about repairs. 

Enough venting. Can anyone  tell me how to diagnose the rear power lift gate. The fob will unlock it but the hate will not raise or lower in its own. The knob on the overhead console is turned to the on position. 

Are the power folding 3rd row seats an issue with these? How do I diagnose it the fact that the small seat will not lower? 

I am wondering if it’s something simple or I should just drop the thing off at the dealer, again. 

7 hours ago, Krisvan said:

...or I should just drop the thing off at the dealer, again.

You might as well continue to use the extended warranty, that's what you got it for.  You should actually feel fortunate, most folks don't have an extended bumper to bumper.