2021 Z71 / AT4 as an Overlander?

With the exception of the ZR2, I haven't been this excited for a GM off-road product since the death of Hummer.  While I question the durability of the air suspension and the ruggedness of the IRS, it seems to me this is clearly the most off-road capable Tahoe/Yukon since the GMT-800, maybe even GMT-400.

I made a video discussing the off-road hardware points (that we know about so far) and why this works so much better for the adventuring/overland community than the previous two generations:

On 1/28/2020 at 2:08 PM, Sierra6.0 said:

With the exception of the ZR2, I haven't been this excited for a GM off-road product since the death of Hummer.  While I question the durability of the air suspension and the ruggedness of the IRS, it seems to me this is clearly the most off-road capable Tahoe/Yukon since the GMT-800, maybe even GMT-400.

I made a video discussing the off-road hardware points (that we know about so far) and why this works so much better for the adventuring/overland community than the previous two generations:

I'm looking forward to the air suspension, GM is gaining a customer because of it.

• Like 1