2017 Sierra 2500 Denali Vibration

I recently purchased a 2017 Sierra 2500 Denali, 4x4 with 55K miles on it.  The CarFax said that the driver front axle was replaced by the original owner in the 20K-30K mile range, and then the passenger side was replaced by the dealership when it was traded in.  Dealer told me they did it because the CV boot was torn, so they replaced the entire axle.   I have had the truck for a week now and have noticed a vibration in the floorboards and gas pedal while under acceleration, almost like I can feel the driveshaft spinning.  It's noticeable enough for concern.  Also, 4x4 high makes a horrible whine starting at about 30 mph while trans is under load, both accelerating and decelerating.  Sounds like a turbo whine almost.  Dealer said it's a bearing in the transfer case and will repair it for me... still waiting on back ordered parts.  

All of this got me thinking, so I started investigating.  My first was the clue was the Tough Country shocks on the front, which made me think this thing was probably lifted or leveled.  So I measured the fenders and both front and back measure 42.5 inches.  I cannot see how this thing was leveled...maybe torsion bars are turned.  Everything in the wheel well apear to be stock (besides the shocks).

Question is... can a lift or level be causing the vibration I am feeling and 4x4 noise?  The vibration in 2wd is alarming and has me worried I'm doing damage every mile I drive.