Service Airbad and other misc codes

The other day i had my air bag light come on and i had the shop i work at run a scan because my scanner didn't pull up the code. The service airbag light was front end sensor three. where would that one be located exactly on the rad support?

Along with the airbag code i have 7 codes including the air bag one:

Antilock Breaks:

U0140 | Lost communication with body control system (Symptom 00) - Test Failed since DTC Clear, History DTC

U0100 | Lost communication with ECM/PCM (Symptom 00) -Test Failed since DTC Clear, Historu DTC

U0102 | Loct communication with Transfer case control module (Symptom 00) -  Test Failed since DTC Clear, Historu DTC

AirBag:

B0091 | Front end Sensor 3 (Symptom 00) Current DTC, warning indicator Requested

Vehicle Communication Interface:

U0140 | Lost Communication with Body Control Module (symptom 00) - History DTC

U0184 | Lost communication with Radio (symptom 00) -History DTC

As far as the transfer case goes, after this winter i know that the diff locks up as it should and that isnt a issue so what that could be i don't know. As well the U0184, i wired in a sub and used the stock radio so i had to install a loc, there was two wires of the same colour (2 Sets) i had to figure out which one it was that i needed since there was only one on the wiring diagram. i cut the first one and nothing no difference in the radio nothing different so i never bothered to re connect it. Could this be the reasoning to the radio code? It was two wires, one was turquise with a back line running down it and the other was a dark blue. it was also now that i look at it agin wrapped in its own insolation. As well, i have no idea if these codes where here before or if they where always here. as i have not ever done a full scan with anything other than my chaper obII reader, which brough up no codes.