2016 3500 would not go into 4WD high

Just a heads up to help someone out if they ever have a similar issue. My 2016 witg the manual transfercase would not engage 4WD high. 4WD low worked normally however. A few weeks before this occurred a squirrel had chewed apart the wiring harness that runs across the top of the intake down to the transmission area. I had soldered all the wires back together painstakingly matching all the colors/heatshrinking etc. As I was doing this I noticed that two wires were the exact same color, grey/black. I figured 50% chance, and since it was the same color certainly it must be the same circuit right? Well after looking into the transfer case switch schematics and noticing that there is a separate circuit for low and high. I also recognized the colors of the low circuit as colors I had repaired. Long story to say the wire for the high side switch was the wrong color in the harness and I lost the 50% roll of the dice and had them swapped. 

Unlikely that all the harnesses are incorrect and will get damaged but thought I’d put it out there in case it helps out someone.