Video on front screen

Does anyone know of a way to play video from an iPhone on the nav screen? On my 2017 I had the factory rear seat entertainment system and it had an HDMI built in all I had to do was send in the module to have it unlocked and I could watch video on the front screen while driving. I was very disappointed to find when I ordered my 2020 the option was no longer available only dealer installed head rest screens. On my 2011 I bought a loc pic system and could watch videos however I haven't found anything yet on the 2020 model any help would be appreciated. 

Yes I've had video in motion on my last 3 trucks. The Kids and wife watch on long road trips. My 2017 had the rear seat entertainment system from the factory and I could control the movies for the kids in the back seat. When I ordered my 2020 I was disappointed the rear seat entertainment was no longer available. The only screen in the new truck is the front. I'm sure someone will come up with a system for screen mirroring from the phone I had the loc pic system on my 2011.

13 hours ago, jeetS said:

Pretty sure you can get rear seat entertainment as an official accessory?

Only thing offered now if you look at GM website is head rest screens that are dealer installed. I would have bought them if they were factory installed and  I could control them from the front. I ordered my truck and checked.

• 1 year later...