2019 Suburban lost key & fob

I have a 2019 Suburban that I lost my Key fob and key.  Had the a key made and setup for my vehicle.  It took the User 3 position.  I later found the missing key and fob.  But I am guessing when they programmed the new key it removed the old one.  So now I have a key that is setup for User 2 and works fine all user positions work great.  New key for User 3 cannot setup to control memory seats or any other features.  Is there a way I can reprogram User 1 key back to work with my vehicle?  Or program user 3 to control user positions?

How many keys do you have for the truck total?

Dealer should have programmed your new key to take place of the one that was lost.  However, on 2017+up, if you had two keys and lost one, the dealer has to wipe all keys and add them back in, so you "should" have ended up with Key 1 and Key 2 if they did it right.

Memory functions only work for Driver 1 (key 1) and Driver 2 (key 2).  You'd have to take it back in with all the keys you have, let them wipe all of them out and re-program them all back in.  

No Memory Features for Driver 3 or 4 – TechLink (gm-techlink.com)