4x4 binding

2011 Silverado z71 when I put it in 4x4 I get some type of binding either the front end is locking up causing the rear to spin and hop or something is locking/hopping in the rear. I thought maybe it had mismatched gears because the rearend had junkyard stamps on it but I pulled the cover today and counted the teeth on ring and pinion and it has the same ratio that the rpo says it’s supposed to have 3.42. I’m not sure how I could check the front without dropping the whole diff and splitting it open. Also when this happens the traction control light is flashing the whole time even when I press and hold and turn it and stabiltrak off. Same tire size front and back with only 3 week old tires. It does have a 3” lift but the cv angles don’t look bad at all. There are no tccm codes coming up either.Any help on anyone who has experienced something like this would be appreciated or if anyone knows of a stamp on the front diff anywhere so I could verify it’s the same ratio as the rear. Thanks