2022 high country 1500 a/c quits blowing out vent

I have a 2022 3.0 high country 1500 and the a/c with quit blowing out the vents. There is a jet plane sound behind the radio screen and not blowing anywhere. It started a month after I bought the truck and now at the dealer for the fourth time with no solution. They have: 1st, evacuated and recharged the a/c. 2nd: had Chevrolet engineer say to change a temperature sensor at the evaporator. This time I was told it was freezing up. 3rd: reset and calibrated all the damper controls 4th: waiting on another Chevrolet engineer to reply. The problem is that you never know when it will happen, if you shut the truck off for 5 minutes and turn back on the system works again. Might be a month or a few days before it does it again. Now they are saying they might change the compressor due to a plugged or bad valve in the compressor. I have left it over a week, told the owner to drive it home see if it will replicate but he will need to fill it up and detail it (gotta have some kind of comedy relief). 
Biggest question; has anyone heard of this before? My next step is lemon law and get another truck but I love the 3.0 diesel and being a high country that I wanted I just don’t want to pursue that unless I have to. Thanks in advance