FS: FG Tonneau Cover in ME

Z71IN'

Don't know if there is any interest, but I thought I'd post. I have a Action Fiberglass Locking Tonneau for a 88-98 For Sale. It is Black, tilts up on gas shocks, and locks the tailgate and all. Good Shape. Looking for $300/OBRO It is in inside storage right now as I sold my '97 6 months ago and now have a FS Jimmy. I bought it used, I think it has about 3-4 years of actual usage. It isn't brand new, but is doesn't have a brand new price tag either (It isn't all scratched up either, I just don't want someone to drive out and see it and think it was in brand spanking new condition). I picked up at least 1 MPG by putting it on the truck. I was surprised in the difference. Located in Bangor, Maine. Pending the outcome of my shopping for a brand new pickup this weekend, I might be able to meet someone halfway or something if they wanted it. I will also be traveling to Delaware over Thanksgiving. (which is not worth mentioning if I don't buy a new truck... I don't think the Tonneau will fit too well in a Saturn!!!!)

Archived