Southeast meet

General Lee 01

Not sure about anybody else. But I'd like to see a meet n' Greet sometime within the next year. Who's with me?

Please post any ideas if interested. Where to go, what to do, which month is the best time for you for us to try and schedule it?

I have a couple ideas on places.

OBX, NC- Gobs and Gobs of Beach Driving. A fair amount of Hotels. Known best for it's shore-fishing appeal.

Virginia Beach, VA- The closest place to Vegas I've ever been to (as in resemblance). Hotels Galore, Atlantic Blvd (turns into a big "Pimp my ride" parade at nights in the summer). We could raise some H*ll if we wanted to. :jester: Good share of restaurants (TONS of seafood places, couple BBQ places), Bars (:( )Tourist traps, and we could also do some hangin' out on the beach.

The absolute best time for me would be Mid-August. Camp would have ended. (Going back again Next year)

Anybody else interested? Anymore ideas?

Here's how we'll do it. To answer the question of "where?".

I'm gonna let the thread stay open until This upcoming Sunday. To give everybody an equal chance to have their say. Just name a place you think would be awesome to have a GM-TC Southeast region meet.

Then, when I close on Sunday, I'll put all suggestions on poll, and we'll all vote. Winning location is where it'll be. :D

Chime in!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Somewhere in Central Florida for us.

Lets do Gainesville. Its like 2 hours from me and I live near the Tallahassee area, anything around Orlando could be fine, I would just have to save for a long time to pay for the gas.

• 1 month later...

Archived