chevy/gmc truck sound systems

tater salad

im considering replacing my 99 tahoe with a new chevy or gmc. not sure yet on what i really want. but after lookin around and pricing a few different configurations online ive been wonderin why gm doesnt offer the dvd navigation radio in the truck like they do in the tahoe/yukon and suburban/xl. also anyone else notice you cant get xm on the 1500hd?

im considering replacing my 99 tahoe with a new chevy or gmc. not sure yet on what i really want. but after lookin around and pricing a few different configurations online ive been wonderin why gm doesnt offer the dvd navigation radio in the truck like they do in the tahoe/yukon and suburban/xl. also anyone else notice you cant get xm on the 1500hd?

XM is available on all models (Chevy and GMC) but it is not available on the base radio (AM/FM only with no CD player)

well dang, i cant figure it out. im lookin at the options on the build page and theres no option box for xm. just digital audio and cd/cassette radio. no xm, no sunroof like on the gmc page.

I agree its not listed on the site (I justed looked also), It must be an error because there are two new 1500HD's at our local dealer that have XM antennas on the roof, one is a LS and the other is a LT. The LT has both XM and Onstar antennas on the roof.

well dang, i cant figure it out. im lookin at the options on the build page and theres no option box for xm. just digital audio

Digital audio is XM radio.

Archived