Upgrade Brake System

Hailing from San Jose, California. Over a month my 01 Suburban is now 6 inch lifted with 16 x 10 Weld Mountain crusher wheels dressed in 315/ 75. Now it's time to upgrade my braking system. I need help on you guys experience. As a consumer I want the performance and price. Has anyone heard of Eradispeed Plus?

If you are looking at keeping stock calipers, I recommend Praise Dyno.  Big brake kits including rotors, calipers, and pads should give better performance at a MUCH higher price.

I'm with Bish...I am about to order a kit from Praise Dyno. Baer and the others cost a pretty penny. :rolleyes:

I took a couple of SAE courses with some of Baer's guys in attendance in the past. Seem like pretty competent guys. They're not just selling a couple of performance parts, they're atually selling you a tuned system. This is good to see, as tuning brakes are like tuning engines: you can't change only one thing and expect to get the performance that you desire with no ill effects.

Another reputable company doing much the same thing is Stoptech. You may want to check them out too.

Cheers,

Derek

Archived