ADDING 05 NAV TOUCH TO 03 AVALANCHE

:cheers: Need to know if this is possible. Adding a 05 Navigation system to my 03 Avalanche non-bose....what can i do? I really like this new navi system......How much will it cost to make it happen?Do i need the lux y91 or y92 amp.....what do i need? any help would be greatly appreciated.......thanx.....

:cheers: Need to know if this is possible. Adding a 05 Navigation system to my 03 Avalanche non-bose....what can i do? I really like this new navi system......How much will it cost to make it happen?Do i need the lux y91 or y92 amp.....what do i need? any help would be greatly appreciated.......thanx.....

Read thisPost about GM Nav system

MrBossman

:fume: Need to know if this is possible. Adding a 05 Navigation system to my 03 Avalanche non-bose....what can i do? I really like this new navi system......How much will it cost to make it happen?Do i need the lux y91 or y92 amp.....what do i need? any help would be greatly appreciated.......thanx.....

Read thisPost about GM Nav system

MrBossman

I am working a similar setup. The Nav unit has to match up with the amp whch would be the "non-Lux" version. Most are Touch screen Nav units are setup for the "Lux or Y91" amp so you have to choose wisely. I have seen a few available on e-bay.

When installing the new nav unit, the theftlock will have to be reset. There is a lot of info onthis in this section.

Archived