Stainless Tube Steps Removable?

I work at a huge warehouse and I park in a gravel parking lot. I was wondering, if after a bit more wear and tear in a couple of years, if it was possible to change out the tube steps or if they are not able to because of their relationship to the frame? If you haven't guessed already, the gravel gets stuck in the tires and I end up hearing the rocks come out on the highway and on other roads, so I am getting a few decent sized dents on the underside of the steps. Thanks a lot guys.

Put on some mud flaps.

Plan on buying a set this wkend, anybody know whether I can remove and switch them out in the future, I plan on lifting it in 2 yrs or so and once that is done the dents will easily be seen.

Are there any decent looking Chevrolet mud flaps that won't make the truck look bad and anybody know about the original question?

i am assuming that by tube steps you mean the nerf/step up bars...if so then yes you can have them removed...you will need a torqu rench and some jacks....they are bolted to your frame using the body mounts

i am assuming that by tube steps you mean the nerf/step up bars...if so then yes you can have them removed...you will need a torqu rench and some jacks....they are bolted to your frame using the body mounts

Exactly what I wanted to hear, I was afraid that the nerf bars were welded to the frame. Very good news, thanks a lot.

Archived