Help , Clutch problem in my 3500HD

I recently have had a clutch problem in my 95 3500HD. Was having a hard time getting into gear when engaging the clutch while driving...also the pedal was getting weak. Have noticed some brake fluid on my floorboard, so I went ahead and replaced the clutch master. While underneath bleeding the clutch at the slave cylinder..again , noticed a small leak at the line going into the slave cylinder. Replaced the slave cylinder. So i finally get it all bled out and NO leaks. The clutch pedal feels awesome, shifts into every gear (truck not running) so i decide to take for a test drive. While test driving and coming to a stop i push in the clutch and try to down shift, with no luck as the pedal again felt alittle weak. Pumped the clutch several times, and got it into gear and limped it back home....with it doing this several times. Get home shut it off..pedal still feels great and goes into every gear. Just having a problem while its running/driving. Ive replaced the clutch master, the line going to the clutch master and slave cylinder..and the slave cylinder. I also have bled this thing for a long time to get it completely bled out (kind of a pain doing it manually). So am i now having a clutch/pressure plate problem? What do you guys think!?

thanks for any help you can give me.

brian

Archived