? about part#

well i was wondering if any of you guys had the part# for the foglamps for the 2500's because i emailed gmpd and they gave me a part# but  when i went to check it said headlamp housing/capsule,thanks in advance guys :thumbs:

Honestly, if you are going for the looks of the factory fog lamps, then I understand where you are coming from.  If you install the factory lamps you will have to have the BCM reprogrammed by your dealer which could cost from 0$ to $60 depending on how cool your dealer is...

Check Ebay...  there may be a good deal on factory lamps there...

The factory foglamps look good but, IMO, they aren't very good at doing their job.  So maybe an aftermarket lamp may be the way to go...

And that is my 2 pennies worth!

thanks shaners for your help honestly i like the way they look but i've been hearing they aren't very good,also there are no bulbs available for them so i'm thinking about the fogs they sell over at pilotautomotive,but i can't make make up my mind,also shaners do you have any pics of your truck  :thumbs:

gmcjoe;

But what's the light pattern look like? Does it actually light up the road, unlike those crappy stock ones? Do they use standard H3 bulbs? Are the lenses glass or plastic? Are the connectors the same as the factory units, so I can just remove the old ones and plug these right in?

gmcjoe;

But what's the light pattern look like? Does it actually light up the road, unlike those crappy stock ones? Do they use standard H3 bulbs? Are the lenses glass or plastic? Are the connectors the same as the factory units, so I can just remove the old ones and plug these right in?

Jim - I belive they are the factory lamps, packaged for installation.

Archived