Without being tacky... not much will help. Proper inflation of the tires and driving easy and maybe a little slower are the biggest gainers in MPG. Most so-called MPG accessories are just designed to make the seller rich. Intakes and exhausts are really minimal performance gainers and do nothing for fuel economy. They sound better though.... and that probably results in less MPG because you drive it to hear it!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH

I think what Dan is trying to get out here is that there is a lot of discussion on this subject if you go do a search on it. :uhoh:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH

I think what Dan is trying to get out here is that there is a lot of discussion on this subject if you go do a search on it. :uhoh:

Yeah Jim said it better. :D

It's been covered ENDLESS times. The search button has lots of answers. It's really neat, actually.

Drafting, an anti-gravity device, and a sail. :uhoh:

To answer your question though, there's not much you can really do besides keeping the tires a reasonable size, at the proper PSI, and keeping your truck well maintained.

Drafting, an anti-gravity device, and a sail. :uhoh:

I'm thinking of inventing an HHO sail. the HHO would be blown in the direction of the sail and since it is lighter than air, I would get lift... making my truck lighter and therefore more fuel efficient.

RIGGS?

RIGGS?

RIGGGGGGS?

Brett... In here we will pick on you but it's just for a little clean fun. I've seen you in here long enough that I bet you have that figured out.

Archived