Texas GTG

tmg115tmg115

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Starting in April when I get back from this assignment I should be out there pretty regularly so post up if something works out. I'll be stretching the "show car's" legs a little, but would love to stop by a GTG.

Takes fast cars to when in a drag race ... takes fast driver to win a road race.

:cheers:

:lol: Cory ....

Starting in April when I get back from this assignment I should be out there pretty regularly so post up if something works out.  I'll be stretching the "show car's" legs a little, but would love to stop by a GTG.

Takes fast cars to when in a drag race ... takes fast driver to win a road race.

:lol:

:eek: Cory ....

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? You trying to say your some great road racer or something? :cheers:

And I guess you've never heard of "bracket racing" either? :wtf:

I'm chilly. No prob here. If I wanted to get nasty it would have read a lot different. :cheers:

I don't have an f-body anymore(owned about 10, last was LS1 T/A) but if I did....I'd take that challenge! As far as the drag strip...my best light this year on my only trip to Ennis so far was .095 backed up with a .100....in a 5400 lb truck.:chevy:

Archived