Member Feedback For - Elite Engineering

I recently purchased a brand new 2012 Sierra All Terrain grille from forum member Elite Engineering AKA Steve. The grille is awesome looking and in mint condition. Steve was great to deal with, had a great price on the grille and super fast shipping, a pleasure to do buisness with.

• 3 years later...

Just want to give Steve at Elite Engineering kudos I couldn't ask for better customer service. I recently after many questions and me pestering him bought the E2 from them right at the holidays and they shipped it very quickly. Anyway I had not opened the box for being busy at work. This weekend I opened it and was going to install it but found a piece missing. Well I emailed them to ask a question really not expecting to get an answer since it was Sunday. Within 15 minutes Steve responded cleared up the issue. The piece was shipped out first thing this morning. Just thought I would share my experience so many times folks don't get the appreciation they deserve. Thanks Steve great doing business with you :thumbs:.

Archived