No they do not ALL have them. What trim package does the truck you're asking about have? And by cup holders, do you mean in the center console of a full floor console?

LT and up trim levels have the port; on trucks with the full length console it is in the main compartment on the back wall, on trucks without bucket seats it is on the dash. If the radio has USB the port is installed from the factory.

Good info thanks. I have a GMC SLE All Terrain 2010 with the stock non bose radio. I was going to install my own extension cable from the mini usb on the back of the rdio if it was there. Good to know before I went to the trouble of pulling my radio out.

I have the same thing...'10 SLE All Terrain and as stated by skicrave you can find it in the main compartment of the centre console on the back wall just above the 12V power supply.

I'm guessing it depends on when the truck was built, yours is probably a very early 2010 MY. May be worth it to pull the headunit out to check for a port, maybe it's there and they just didn't have the insert for the console from that vendor yet.

Archived