Need a part number(s)

I need the full exhaust for a 04 Silverado SS. lize To pass my certification to legalize my engine swap I need it. The exhaust and my truck popping a P0300 during the sniff test caused me to fail. I need the correct parts to pass

The OEM cats are really what I need. But the whole thing sets me up for the cat-back I want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I hear ya, hell I may have some for you off my Denali, but I don't think I could get them for you fast enough as what I want for her truck is pricey.The issue is you will not find a yard that will sell you used cats since it is illegal.

I know. I don't know how the suv denali exhaust is set up. At least with the SS I know the cab and bed is the same

RH converter - 10395213

LH converter - 10395214

Cat back w/muffler and tailpipe - 15798940

Are the converters separate or do they come with the piping from flange to flange?

So looks like there is 2 extension pipes. One on each side. Or in that diagram does the left cat include item 3 & 5, and then the right include item 2 & 4?

So looks like there is 2 extension pipes. One on each side. Or in that diagram does the left cat include item 3 & 5, and then the right include item 2 & 4?

Wow,thats a crappy picture :happysad: and nothing like the one thats in the actual GM parts catalog,those numbers I gave give you the pipe from flange to flange.

Archived