15 Yukon Denali - instrument cluster blank

Started the denali this afternoon and the instrument cluster is blank and the steering wheel controls do not work. Anyone else have this issue? Went by the dealership and they want me to leave it for a couple days, but they cannot give me a loaner until 8/25, which is completely unacceptable.

Well. I heard back from the dealer this morning and they are going to start with replacing the instrument cluster. My stomach is churning at the idea of tearing out the dash of a $70K vehicle that I have owned for two weeks.

This is just the start of the process. It also had excessive wind noise in the driver side window area, slow navigation and rough idle. This is extremely frustrating...... Not sure when we will get the Denali back....

• 2 weeks later...

Just took my Denali XL in for rough idle sensation and replacement of the black plastic trim piece behind the passenger front window which came loose on the highway. Service advisor said not the first time he has seen this trim piece come off. The idle issue I have my doubts if they will be able to fix it. We'll see.

Well. I heard back from the dealer this morning and they are going to start with replacing the instrument cluster. My stomach is churning at the idea of tearing out the dash of a $70K vehicle that I have owned for two weeks.

This is just the start of the process. It also had excessive wind noise in the driver side window area, slow navigation and rough idle. This is extremely frustrating...... Not sure when we will get the Denali back....

Archived