2012 Crew Cab Suspension "loose and saggy"

I bought my truck used with 80,000 miles on it. I just recently rolled it over 100,000 I love everything about it, except the suspension doesn't feel right to me. When I corner, the front end has a lot of give. Speed bumps throw me out of my seat (even when driving low rider slow). And the back end appears to be riding about an inch lower than the front. I don't know if this is normal, if it is, I am basically looking for some suggestions on what I need to do to give it some rigidity and get her driving like a truck again. I'm not trying to lift it or beef it up to race or anything crazy. I have been researching shocks, springs, struts and a timbren bump stop, although I would appreciate some opinions before I dive in and start throwing money at it. Thx!

I'd check your sway bar links on the front. You may need to replace the end links. That would definitely help with body roll around the corners. Shocks, well you have many options, big thing if they haven't been changed in a long time they should get changed. That will also help a lot in suspension feel. I have used Monroe Reflexs in the past with great success. My current truck I used Monroe Spectrum Light Truck shocks on the front and they ride good. I still need to do the rears so I haven't decided yet want I want to use there.

Archived