2015 Colorado: Rattling, Gas Gauge and Electrical Issue

afakasi

Question

Let me start off by saying I love my 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, I get compliments on it all the time and it's just overall useful. I never thought I'd own a truck, I'm pretty happy I bought a Colorado. I am also very sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, I'm new to this and did not see any other threads here with the similar problems I'm having.

With that being said I bought my truck May 2015, it has about 13,820 miles on it, it's a 6 cylinder, 2wd. I noticed that when I accelerate, even the slightest theres this rattling noise on the driver side, it was getting louder which concerned me the most. Also I was driving on the interstate probably going 70MPH when my whole touchscreen blacked out and the radio cut off, I was using the navigation and was completely blind sided. I want to say it was cutoff for about 5 minutes and when it rebooted itself it picked up on my navigation where I left off. Also was going downhill when my gas gauge fell to empty and didn't pick back up until I topped it off; I had more than enough gas in the tank for the needle to go back up. So with all these problems I took it to the nearest dealership to get these issues fixed. It has now been in the shop for 4 days, the mechanics said that they are on the phone with Chevrolet troubleshooting all problems today.
I just want to know if anyone has had these issues? Or anything similar, as these may also become recall issues. Maybe even similar threads. I got a "maybe tomorrow" of it all being fixed but I'm definitely not rushing this process.

1 answer to this question

Archived