BFG's Goin On Today

Alright, so I have decided it is time for the BFG's and the torsion bars being cranked to move up from the future mods section to the mods section in my signature. I don't think I'm going to do the wheels yet, I want to see how these look on the stockers. The cheapest price I have found is $697.00 out the door for 4 285's, and that includes lifetime balancing and rotation, and lifetime roadhazard. Not too bad, huh? I'll try to post before and after pics later.

Alright, so I have decided it is time for the BFG's and the torsion bars being cranked to move up from the future mods section to the mods section in my signature. I don't think I'm going to do the wheels yet, I want to see how these look on the stockers. The cheapest price I have found is $697.00 out the door for 4 285's, and that includes lifetime balancing and rotation, and lifetime roadhazard. Not too bad, huh? I'll try to post before and after pics later.

With BFG's you cant go wrong

Alright...I'm back. They are on, and d**n!!!! they look sweet. I bought them at Discount Tire, but that price came from Sam's Club. I called Sam's, got the price, and Discount Tire matched. Interestingly enough...

I have had it in the back of my mind that I wanted to get American Racing 16x8 Python wheels, but I decided to hold off to see how these new tires looked on the stock wheels. I'm standing there as they are putting the new tires on,and the manager walks out and tells me he has some wheels that he just pulled off of another truck and he thought they would look good on mine. Went to look, they were the Pythons, and they looked brand new. So there I was, trying to decide what to do. He wanted $400 for them including the lug nuts, which was a lot cheaper than new wheels ever thought of being. I offered him $375, and we had a deal. So now I have new wheels and tires. It sits up a lot higher already, and it drives a lot differently. Tighter...now all I need to do is get the torsion bars cranked, get it re-aligned, and I am set! I am pretty pumped up...i'll post pics soon.

Archived