2015 Suburban LTZ rear center console USB port not working

Just bought a used 2015 Suburban LTZ. Love the truck so far. I do have an issue with the rear USB port under the rear air controls. I can't charge my iphone with it and when I plug a USB stick with videos I get nothing on the displays in the rear. Anyone experienced this issue? 

On 4/14/2018 at 12:07 PM, Tahoe02 said:

Passenger side fuse panel. #27 I believe a 15amp fuse. This was from a google search. Worth a shot. Others stated the Dealer had to replace the USB port.

Thank you. I will give that a try. I have an appointment with the dealership on Tuesday.

So I took it in and they said the back port is not powerful enough to charge iPhones but works fine on Android devices. Has anyone been able to charge an iPhone using that port? Also, has anyone had luck playing videos off USB drive using that port? If so, what brand and size of drive have you used? 

• 3 years later...

No luck on my end either with those rear usb ports... I know it's an old post but does anyone know if there is a specific fuse for these? My 110V plug works and the cig lighter thing works; just not usb ports back there...

Edited by STiGuy07
Added more