FS: weathertech ‘14-‘18 mudflaps (NY)

Iceman22

Weathertech mudflaps. Typical condition for mudflaps that we’re on the truck for a year. Each front flap was notched to clear 34’s but does not effect functionality or mounting.

****Silverado ONLY****

$40 + shipping

PM or text 607-624-182 zero

**Been an avid member of multiple auto forums for years. My policy on shipping has always been and will continue to be that I don’t want to make a penny on shipping. You get charged exactly what it costs to ship and I provide proof. If my estimate is wrong in your favor, I eat the difference. If my estimate is wrong in my favor, I refund the difference via PayPal gift**

39dd1f0a9db3131345856d205fcfe237.jpgf0223dbb13733e36af3f754ef15f9ca1.jpg1fb37d35e79e6ab7d3fb08f0c9632710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2017 Silverado, how much longer are these compared to the stock one? I just put a 6" lift on, now I need longer ones. I measured mine, and know how much longer ones I need.

Edited by 6.2Midnight

I have a 2017 Silverado, how much longer are these compared to the stock one? I just put a 6" lift on, now I need longer ones. I measured mine, and know how much longer ones I need.

Fronts are approx 15”
Rears are approx 18”

4b61a56852b3748738154860f65e6936.jpga9618d04d9d35335705a1a97e7979a7f.jpg

Thank you for the measurements, stock appear to be either the same or longer from the bottom of the wheel well, to the bottom of the flap. I need something a little longer than stock, I might just add to the bottom of the stock ones.

Thank you for the measurements, stock appear to be either the same or longer from the bottom of the wheel well, to the bottom of the flap. I need something a little longer than stock, I might just add to the bottom of the stock ones.

No problem!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...