Do wheels and tires ever go on sale?

SCORCH

I’ve been holding out for a nice set of wheels and tires for a long time. Due to a possible issue with one of my newer Firestone destination a/t’s that won’t fit the warranty criteria, I may need to jump into a set sooner than expected. I am pretty dead set on 20x10 -24 Fuel Lethal wheels on 33x12.50x20 toyo open country mt’s. I had hoped to be in a better financial situation of not trying to buy a house at the time I was going to get a set of wheels and tires but like I said an issue came up and I don’t see the point in buying another oversized set of tires for the stock wheels. Willing to put up with a set of hopping tires for a little while if holding out a bit will lead to saving some money on the set. My question is, will I ever catch a price break on these brand of wheels or tires? Any sales, promotions, rebates or best time of year to buy? Websites with the best deals? Currently Custom Wheel Offset seems to be the decent on pricing and shipping.

I’ve been holding out for a nice set of wheels and tires for a long time. Due to a possible issue with one of my newer Firestone destination a/t’s that won’t fit the warranty criteria, I may need to jump into a set sooner than expected. I am pretty dead set on 20x10 -24 Fuel Lethal wheels on 33x12.50x20 toyo open country mt’s. I had hoped to be in a better financial situation of not trying to buy a house at the time I was going to get a set of wheels and tires but like I said an issue came up and I don’t see the point in buying another oversized set of tires for the stock wheels. Willing to put up with a set of hopping tires for a little while if holding out a bit will lead to saving some money on the set. My question is, will I ever catch a price break on these brand of wheels or tires? Any sales, promotions, rebates or best time of year to buy? Websites with the best deals? Currently Custom Wheel Offset seems to be the decent on pricing and shipping.

Best for you to ask the shops around where you live. Every wheel and tire shop has sales, 4wheelparts is one of the biggest and usually offers the best deals in the USA. You better know what you’re getting into cause your bigger size tires and wheels need clearance. Anything bigger than a 33” tire may need a level or lift depending on your clearances, best you not go off on just the answers you hear in here, go to a professional and ask and see where you may be heading into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m very familiar with the fitment process and figuring out the size. I have done it many times. Just simply looking for any input as far as wheels and or tires going on sale. I have never really seen big name wheels like fuel at a discounted price so just curious if it ever happens. Or if anyone knows about Toyo tire discount or rebates. 

Thanks, appreciate it 

I’m very familiar with the fitment process and figuring out the size. I have done it many times. Just simply looking for any input as far as wheels and or tires going on sale. I have never really seen big name wheels like fuel at a discounted price so just curious if it ever happens. Or if anyone knows about Toyo tire discount or rebates. 

Thanks, appreciate it 

https://4wheelonline.com/fuel-off-road-wheels.217794?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIveueltbC3AIVBgxpCh39-gblEAAYAyAAEgK-vvD_BwE

https://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Wheels.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=535&t_pt=101508

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I have been in tire and wheel business in Northwest Florida since 1975, my father opened the shop in1961. I have not seen tires go on sale in years, especially the tires that I would call trendy, manufacturers seem to be hung up on these 50 to 100 dollar rebate deals. I have seen the big Ford dealer in my area have the buy 3 get 1 free specials that looked like a good deal.