2014 Silverado mcgaughy lift 9” w/ 37s Rim Size?

Hello all! Long time reader new member. I could use some help.

I have a 2014 Silverado, I plan on getting a 9” lift on it and having 37x13.5r20. Obviously this will require mods such as new brakes, new bumper, etc. mainly I have a few questions right now.

What width size rims could I fit with this set up? Been looking at some 20x10 but not sure how to determine if these will fit my tires?

Also, it’s best to go with a 0 or positive offset on the tires isn’t it? If I go with a negative offset that will cause issues won’t it?

The rims I want to get are the XD829 gloss black.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're running a 37x13.5 on a half ton so you're already going to be causing issues due to the weight and width of the tire. you can comfortably run a x12 wide wheel and even x14 if you wanted to. With 37's you're also going to want to re-gear or you're going to be slowly killing your trans. 

you're running a 37x13.5 on a half ton so you're already going to be causing issues due to the weight and width of the tire. you can comfortably run a x12 wide wheel and even x14 if you wanted to. With 37's you're also going to want to re-gear or you're going to be slowly killing your trans. 

Thank you for the advice. Do you recommend I re-gear it to 4.10 or 4.56?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you do mostly, or a lot of highway i'd do 4.10 if you do a lot of stop and go and live in a hilly area i'd do 4.56

Thanks! I live in a small town so I really only use the highway when going on vacation or traveling so I’ll probably do the 4.56

I’m still a newbie to all of this so will re-gearing increase my trucks power?

44 minutes ago, BigBlue48 said:

Thanks! I live in a small town so I really only use the highway when going on vacation or traveling so I’ll probably do the 4.56

I’m still a newbie to all of this so will re-gearing increase my trucks power?

the gearing will help with low end power