2014 Front Suspension noise

Help!!!

Ok guys so I have a 14 Silverado Z71. Currently has the RC 3.5 Level kit on it. I've had it for about 30k miles and has been good so far.

Took it in for a front end alignment few weeks back and they said I had some play in the lower ball joints. Replaced them and took it in for the alignment. Few miles after the alignment I've noticed a creaking noise when I first start rolling and when turning  the wheel left and right. 

If i sit in one spot and turn the wheel left and right it goes away after a few cycles. 

My 14 started doing this about a month after I bought it (bought it used with 90k). Previous owner had lower ball joints replaced and the RC upper arms Installed about a year previous. Truck has RC 7inch lift. 

Shop says ball joint on the side that makes noise is worn but not out of spec yet. If I grease it every week noise almost goes away. Shop said it sounded more like a bushing, which I agree with. Like yours only while parked or going real slow. 

The rubber boot on both lower joints is practically gone and I don’t think the truck was ever greased after install. I had to jack the front end up by the frame to get the lowers to even take grease. 

Im still saving money after the new transmission but contemplating replacing the whole lower control are in order to get new bushings as well as ball joints. 

Its def weird. I sprayed the bushings on the upper control arm with some wd40 and it went away for a few days. It started making a clunk when turning at low speeds too. Nothing I can feel in the steering wheel just a noise. Going to lube the bushing again and see if it all goes away. This should narrow it down. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still have this clunk and cant figure it out its driving me nuts. Some days it doesnt do it some days it does it all the time. I suspect its something in the right side as I hit a buno the other day with the right front tire and it made the same noise. Going to Jack it up this weekend check all the ball joints , re-torque everything down and toss a new set of sway bar links on it.