Rear end noise

I'm new so bare with me plz. I've got a 2011Chevy Silverado 3500HD Diesel dually. I've noticed a noise humming like sound from the back. It feels like rear isn't rolling smoothly when I make a turn. Could it be a fluid issue or driveshaft or rear axle problem? I'm in the Vacaville CA area and have an extended warranty for it, but has to be a licensed mechanic. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Fluid level is easy enough to check, so thats always a good place to start.  Just find a level spot and pull the fill plug and see how low it is.  Should be level to the fill plug.

If that checks good, you can jack the rearend up, put it very sturdy on jack stands, then run it in gear with someone listening to the bearing locations with a stethoscope.  That can help pinpoint a noisy bearing.

Could also be a bad tire or tires.....

• 1 month later...

Had to do my rear axle side bearings, like stated put on a lift or stands, I like a stethoscope to check bearings, listen to all 3 bearings in differential, both rear wheel, and driveshaft support bearings. I also did my pinion bearing on my differential but it was mint, at the time had less then 90,000 miles.