• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, BLUE TRAIL BOSS said:

the title says it all.. 2019 silverado rough idling engine jerking .1825 mile on truck there's no engine lights on but i can feel it jerk when idling and its more the the normal rough idle that the 5.3s all have. anyone else having this issue

Mine used to be so smooth that you couldn't feel it when it was idling and then at about 3700 that all changed. Now I feel like it's misfiring at idle. No issues under load or acceleration, only when idling. No check engine light or any pending codes but every time I retrieve the on-board monitoring data (Mode 6), there are multiple cylinders that are showing misfire counts. I'm curious if you or anyone else that might have a similar issue has retrieved the $06 data.image.thumb.png.2837cf0d5487670e8b4e3661e9b67488.png

11 hours ago, 19Boss said:

Mine used to be so smooth that you couldn't feel it when it was idling and then at about 3700 that all changed. Now I feel like it's misfiring at idle. No issues under load or acceleration, only when idling. No check engine light or any pending codes but every time I retrieve the on-board monitoring data (Mode 6), there are multiple cylinders that are showing misfire counts. I'm curious if you or anyone else that might have a similar issue has retrieved the $06 data.image.thumb.png.2837cf0d5487670e8b4e3661e9b67488.png

How did you get this?