LML Engine Noise Under Acceleration ~2000rpms

Hey All,

I have a `16 LML with 24k miles.  Searching online seems to be a mix bag of results which dont seem the same as what I have going on.  Noticing an engine noise, potentially injector noise (not typewriter) as I accelerate up near 2000rpms.  You can really start hearing it around 1750 and becomes very noticeable at 2000rpms.  Almost sounds like a gas engine with bad spark knock.  Unsure if its injector knock or something of the sort.  Bought the truck from the original owner at 14k miles and feel it has always been there to an extent, but starting to wonder if this is normal or something which needs further attention.  I deleted the truck about 2000 miles ago and running the Kory Willis EZ Lynk 100hp tune on it right now.  Injector balances rates are all +/-1 and I do not notice anything else out of the ordinary. 

Curious if anyone with an LML experiences the same time.  Can easily go back to the stock HP with emissions delete tune as a comparison as well.  Interested to hear general feedback around this. 

Thanks in advance for the feedback.  Can post a video in the next day if that is helpful also.