Aftermarket heated leather?

I got a 2500HD!  I went back and forth on different trim levels, different deals at dealerships but landed with a low 40k "Custom" black 2500.  It's so much truck for the money, and it has the exact look i want on the exterior - no chrome, blackout, it's a great looking rig.  I told myself I'd deal with the only option I cared for at a later time: heated leather seats.  I figured I could fit leather into my budget rather than the 10k more the next trimeline was going for around here.  Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm not a fan of all the other alerts and gadgets that come with it anyway  - give me a stereo that'll ensure hearing loss, Apple Carplay and heated leather for the old man's back and that is about all I'll need.  I really like the black interiors they went with this year too, thank you for retiring the grey for a while Chevrolet.  

Initially I'd thought I'd go with a heated Katzkin set, but having the truck for a couple weeks now I realize the seats really aren't as comfortable as I'd like.  They're firm, but have something about the build of the back of the seat that really doesn't agree with me.  I don't remember the LTZ leather seats feeling the same way, but the test drives were only 15-20 minutes.  I could get a genuine GM used set off of Ebay and figure out harness but I'm also curious about any aftermarket that has power up/down, in addition to heat, power recline, etc.  I could go all out and buy some Recaro's, about 3k each, but I don't have that much cash laying around.  Corbeau is a more affordable option, has heat and what looks to be a comfortable build, but no up/down adjustment.  

Any thoughts about constructing full adjustment and throwing down Corbeaus on it, or am I just better off going used OEM leather from Ebay?  

c1c84f5864c85ec184d99c28c5d3ff50.jpg