2016 Silverado 2500 leaking water.

OK. Here’s what’s going on. I have water on the driver side only. It is located in the backseat close to the door and I believe it is creeping up to the front driver seat also along the bottom of the door. I have done the following to try to fix the issue.

1. Applied a small bead of silicone around the shark fin antenna allowing no water to be able to enter.

2. Applied a small bead of silicone neatly to the third brake light on the top and sides only. Not on the bottom underneath of the light.

I did items number one and two weeks ago. Still getting water. Yesterday I vacuumed out about 20 ounces of water. Last night I taped off the entire perimeter of the back windshield. Hoping that water might be getting in through the windshield and trickling down to the areas of concern. has anyone had a similar issue? What’s the fix? Driving me nuts. My truck has a $51,000 sticker on it and I thought this would be my truck for the next 10 years but between this issue and the wandering steering I don’t know what I’m going to do. It’s raining like hell right now. I’ll get back to you later if any more water intrusion. Thanks for your comments.