Power steering noise

2020 6.6 gasser, 800 miles. Is anyone else's power steering louder than typical? I feel like I hear the pump/system struggling when the truck is at idle and turning the wheel ever soo slightly.  The engine is super quiet but all you hear is groan from the pump.  Has fluid and it's not burnt. 

Same here. Sounds like rushing water or hissing sound at idle. Soon as you give it gas it goes away. Dealership said its normal. Dont know about that but haven't had a problem yet.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Mine does the same thing.  It's the ONLY issue I have with this truck, but it's SUPER annoying!I can heart a hissing/wheezing sound even when the truck is idling and no hands on the wheel.  If I turn slightly left or right it gets even louder.  Driving with a window down or the radio on (or both) drowns it out for the most part.  But didn't someone at GM drive one of these trucks at some and say, "Man, this thing drives great, but what the hell is that power steering noise?"  How does something like this make it through to production like that?  Who knows...