Pro Trailering App Pi$$ing Me Off

Having issues again with the mileage not accumulating properly.  Towed about 280 miles today according to my dash trip meter, but the trailer only showed 190 in the dash display.    I did not catch it bouncing down this time, but something is obviously wrong.  And here's the weird part.  The app on my phone shows the correct mileage!?!?  I thought this was fixed when I deleted the extra profiles I had in the phone app - after having deleted them in the truck.  How the heck could the phone app be correct, but not the truck?

Also, I had 2 of my trailer TPMS sensors crap out.  I forget the error message I got, but they are both on the driver's side.  I will try to troubleshoot and reprogram tomorrow.

This tech would be great if it worked right.

Just completed a 5k mike round trip towing. App, truck and sensors all worked fine. You may need to take the truck into the dealer. Something is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, cNate said:

Just completed a 5k mike round trip towing. App, truck and sensors all worked fine. You may need to take the truck into the dealer. Something is off.

Do you have only 1 trailer profile?  I have 2 trailers that I tow, so I am wondering if that has something to do with it.  Also, I wonder how the phone app is related to the truck dash/computer. Could it stop counting miles when there is no cell service on my phone / to the app?  I wouldn't think so, but who knows.

Truck is going to the dealer next Wednesday.

Just one trailer. I definitely didn’t have cell reception the whole time. But, when I’d check the data at the end of each day of hauling, the miles tied out in the app to the dash.