Silverado dash replacement

My 1998 Chevy Silverado’s dash is cracked up badly. Anyone know a parts dealer where I can get a replacement? I have done searches and all I’m finding are dash covers which won’t help hold the dash in place. 

I'm having the same problem with my '94. The plastic gets brittle and breaks easily. The only place I've found the dash parts is a junk yard and most of those are sitting out in the sun so their parts aren't much better than what I have.

With that said, LMC has quite a few dash components but not the main ones and what they do have is EXPENSIVE.

Dash-components

I haven't figured out a way around it so far. If you find something please post back here.

I've been kicking around the idea of 3-D printing them in sections but haven't done anything on that idea yet. The only other thing I can think of would be wood.

Hmm.  May have to use some kind of adhesive on the back and then put a cover over it.  Cause, if you 3d print it, you'll still have lines/junctions in it.  Yeah, I thought about LMC cause I bought some parts from them for my old ford years ago.  And couldn't find what I needed at the time.  My biggest problem is that the screw connections in the vent are are completely broken apart.  So, nothing holding the dash where it belongs.  Causes the whole dash to shake.  lol.