Chirping / Squeaking sound behind Steering wheel

I just purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. It rides real smooth and quiet. So quiet that when I am driving without the radio on, I can hear a faint chirping or squeaking sound coming from somewhere near/behind the steering wheel. I can't pinpoint what's causing it. It doesn't do it when the truck is parked. Has anyone else had this problem?

I just purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. It rides real smooth and quiet. So quiet that when I am driving without the radio on, I can hear a faint chirping or squeaking sound coming from somewhere near/behind the steering wheel. I can't pinpoint what's causing it. It doesn't do it when the truck is parked. Has anyone else had this problem?
Check the bars that hold the battery down under the hood. Mine loosened and it took me a year to figure out where the chirping was coming from.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Checked. They are tight. The chirping is very close to the steering wheel, display, vent area. I feel like if I could lay on the driver foot area and reach up behind the steering column I could find it, but I would need someone to drive while I do that, and I can't see that happening.