Will lifting front 1” by cranking torsion bars cause any issues?

Not looking for 2-4” of lift and want to maintain a slight rake without adding rear blocks, just want to dial it up enough to eliminate tire rub with my 295/65-20’s on 0 offset wheels. Hoping 1” would do it. Has anyone done this, did ride quality suffer? Any issues with upper control arms / CV angles? How many turns was it?

I did 4 turns running same size tires you want with a -24 offset had to trim a little gave me one inch. Didn’t notice much of a ride difference. Getting rid of current wheels, going to +12 offset to tuck them in a little more. Tired of dirt all over the side. With a Zero offset wheel shouldn’t have to trim much if at all, maybe the mud flaps.

• Thanks 1

4 turns was 1”, still get slight rubbing but I can deal with it. I actually had to trim the front air dam a little while it wasn’t necessary at stock height. Still have 3/4” rake. Ride quality was no noticeable change, I’ll be getting an alignment done soon now.

Edited by Camstyn

I got my 295/60r20 on yesterday. All I did was bend the front inner fender bracket towards the front so the inner liner wouldn’t rub and trimmed a bit off my aftermarket mudflap. Gave it 2 turns which lifted it just under 3/4” and no rubbing now. 

Seems to ride fine still. Bad news is these tires are a bit out of round and shake a bit. Waiting for options from the tire guy. 

Edited by L8T