1988 c1500 scottsdale with 45.1 original miles

chummy99

WOW!!! where did you find that? I had an 88 K1500  Silverado that had 300k miles on it when the trans went for the sixth time so I parted it out, it was a nice truck, rode nice and plowed snow like a bulldozer. it's worth whatever some ones willing to pay, the way prices are these days who knows? looks like it needs paint, how's the interior? options like ac, power windows add to the value 

4 hours ago, richard wysong said:

WOW!!! where did you find that? I had an 88 K1500  Silverado that had 300k miles on it when the trans went for the sixth time so I parted it out, it was a nice truck, rode nice and plowed snow like a bulldozer. it's worth whatever some ones willing to pay, the way prices are these days who knows? looks like it needs paint, how's the interior? options like ac, power windows add to the value 

little town called whiting maine shes like a work truck no power or ac but its just the hood and roof the rest of the paint isnt bad