Random electrical issue!

Hey all,

First time posting on here, and thanks in advance for any assistance.

So, I have a strange electrical issue going on.  We were returning from a trip when all of a sudden the AC cut out (fan seems to have died).  Figured that was the only issue, but a few minutes later the infotainment system shut off and I simultaneously got a "Parking Assist System" advisory that I was unable to clear.  Randomly the touch screen will come back on and the Parking assist advisory will go away.  (AC continues to be dead).  Every time the parking assist warning comes back, the touchscreen will die again.  In addition to all that nonsense, when I hit the left turn signal, I get a left rear turn signal fault, and when I hit the right turn signal, I get a front right fault.  The turn signals are indeed not working when I got home and looked at them.  Everything appeared to go crazy at the same time and there are no codes.  I've checked all fuses and they are good.  I feel like something in the AC shorted, but have no idea where to look.  Does anybody know where I can find wiring schematics?  Hopefully I can find something that is common to all those systems.