2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra Door handles, door lock actuator, tailgate handle etc FREE

Marv88

I have some random parts left from my 2016 Silverado Regular cab that I hate to toss out so maybe somebody can use them for just the cost of shipping or pickup near Monterey Ca if you happen to be nearby. I have more mostly “take off” parts I’ll add when I find them. 

I have the original black door handles with key hole as well as a pair of chrome and a a pair of deep ocean blue without key hole. 

The  tailgate handle is OEM with camera hole that has already been “de textured” and is ready to paint (you’ll have to swap your hardware). 

I also have a passenger front door lock actuator. (I had to buy the entire unit to get the little plastic piece that held the rod which is all I needed so that’s missing but actuator is new)

A96C083D-6475-4CED-A276-AA9109BA6340.thumb.jpeg.3a32bcab70fda46ffa7f8e8616babc65.jpeg425C4F57-69B0-484B-B320-1F8A17BA2940.jpeg.da2d9f1a74a1cb344a89408231d62421.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Shane T. said:

I'd pay for the Tailgate handle if you would ship.

Thanks

Shane T.

No problem Shane and if you text me over your address to 831-383-0308 I’ll find the cheapest way to ship it. 

• Thanks 1

Blue handles, tailgate handle and door actuator still available. BTW, just trying to pay it forward a bit and to save some time on my end as well as so you don’t have to send a stranger money I will have you generate a shipping label on PayPal or USPS and email it to me. That way all I have to do is stick it on the box and put it out for the mailman. 

• 6 months later...