2017 Silverado 2500HD Remote Start and Backup Camera addition

Morning, I’ve done quite a bit of searching but can’t quite find the right answer. Truck is a 2017 Silverado 2500HD WT. I ordered parts based on another topic but GM parts direct informed me they would not fit my truck, obviously since they didn’t come with it. Upon searching they did find a Remote start kit, 84424017, that fits my truck. The rear camera was originally ordered as 84062896 which shows for a 6.5 box or 8 box with power locking. They are saying this won’t fit, so I pulled up 84079952 which shows it fits a normal 8 box manual locking but they say it won’t fit. Any insight on either of these fitting, not fitting, from individuals who have installed these. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 8:01 PM, JS202137 said:

Morning, I’ve done quite a bit of searching but can’t quite find the right answer. Truck is a 2017 Silverado 2500HD WT. I ordered parts based on another topic but GM parts direct informed me they would not fit my truck, obviously since they didn’t come with it. Upon searching they did find a Remote start kit, 84424017, that fits my truck. The rear camera was originally ordered as 84062896 which shows for a 6.5 box or 8 box with power locking. They are saying this won’t fit, so I pulled up 84079952 which shows it fits a normal 8 box manual locking but they say it won’t fit. Any insight on either of these fitting, not fitting, from individuals to granny who have installed these. 

They just said that this won't fit??