MultiFlex Inner Tailgate Disable

The MultiFlex inner tailgate disable feature didn't work on my 22 ZR2 when I got it. When I held the upper tailgate button in for 3 seconds the inner tailgate just popped open. Tested it a number of times.

I recently got the OTA DRL recall update. GM doesn't publish release notes on fixes included in updates. The recall said there were other things included in the update. Today I thought about checking the inner tailgate disable. It disables now and flashes the taillights as described in the owners manual. It enables again by holding the upper button for 3 seconds. I had read others had posted that there's didn't work as well. The manual does say your MultiFlex tailgate might not have this feature. Thought I would post what I had found. Only thing that had changed was the DRL recall update.

6 hours ago, cef2lion said:

The MultiFlex inner tailgate disable feature didn't work on my 22 ZR2 when I got it. When I held the upper tailgate button in for 3 seconds the inner tailgate just popped open. Tested it a number of times.

I recently got the OTA DRL recall update. GM doesn't publish release notes on fixes included in updates. The recall said there were other things included in the update. Today I thought about checking the inner tailgate disable. It disables now and flashes the taillights as described in the owners manual. It enables again by holding the upper button for 3 seconds. I had read others had posted that there's didn't work as well. The manual does say your MultiFlex tailgate might not have this feature. Thought I would post what I had found. Only thing that had changed was the DRL recall update.

Bad news is that same update loses Intellibeam staying on after a restart. Search my posts, and you'll find I posted other things I found in that same update. I just got an OTA update 5 minutes ago. We'll see what this one yields. Hopefully it fixes the Intellibeam issue.