Doesn't sound like a typical cv sound, imo.  Not sure what you're grabbing on, or where, in the 2nd video.  This is why I don't diagnose vehicle problems over the phone, unlike the "Ask A Nurse" hotline.

Sorry yea second video could have been a lot better, diagnosing over the phone is never great of course. I'm pulling on the driver's side cv axle, there seems to be some play at the inner axle joint entering the front differential. It's been driving me nuts for 10,000 miles, and because it's the inner axle joint the vibrations don't come through the steering wheel, so people keep calling me crazy. Dealership keeps giving me the cold hand. I would 100% replace it myself if this weren't a certified pre owned truck with an extended warranty on top of that. If I replace the part it won't be warrantied, and may disturb the warranty pertaining to corresponding parts. I don't want to mess with that warranty crap. I will never own anything in warranty again, absolutely worthless, I learned my lesson.