Additives oils and gear lube?

I’m really wanting to switch to klotz or amsoil can anything from klotz be used in a lm7 cold air intake bigger throttle body and long tube headers  redline gear lube thoughts on that if ya got any lol

72133557452__788D0A9E-CD4D-4162-BE94-18E1DAAB6ADF.jpeg

Can being the operative word. Pretty secretive. Not much on the PDS and hard to find. Only two choices. 0W20 or 5W30 for 'street' oil. 

Automotive (klotzlube.com) 

I've noticed the word RACE on a label is taking on a new meaning. Meaning, not (EMISSION SYSTEM COMPLIANT). Meaning more than 800 ppm phosphorus. Full SAPS. This used to mean, best base oils, loads of zinc and phosphorus AND very low TBN's not suited to street use. Too little to provide a reasonable OCI. Many so called 'Race Oils' today are marketed also a Hot Rod oils for street and now have a useable amount of Ca and Mg. But you have to lab check to know if they are not forthcoming. Klotz 'Race" is one you would have to take apart add wise. Zero data I can find in the 5 minutes I was willing to give it.  

Red Line. Shear stable. PAO primary base. Hint of ester. Just added a 75W110 to the list. Perfect for high mile diffs. That said, and even though I'm a Red Line guy, I find using AMSOIL Severe Gear 75W90 in the squeeze bottles about as easy as it gets. It too is a PAO and very shear stable.