Howdy!

Hey guys! Cool site. I was referred over here from the CorvetteForum, and always looking for cool new places to hang. i plan on booting the F150 as soon as I can get ahold of an Avalanche - Gonna be a little longer, I understand. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi!

Hey CathDoc!! Nice to see you come over and at least say hi! I recognized you as soon as i saw the name!

Let us all know when you get that Avalanche! Those things are cool!! I'm trying to figure out how to get a new 02 TrailBlazer myself. :biggrin:

Welcome!  Maybe you'll be our first member to purchase an Avalanche...  keep us informed as far as the buying goes and your first impressions after the test-drive.  I'm also curious if they'll give you any kind of "deal" too...

Quote: from CathDoc on 5:35 pm on May 20, 2001

I was referred over here from the CorvetteForum,

Welcome to the forum. I came from the Corvetteforum as well. this is a nice place also. Look forward to your posts.

LT

Quote: from Chevyc10 on 4:39 pm on May 22, 2001

Hello from Central GA.  By the way what is the address of the CorvetteForum.  I am looking to learn more about the 68-72's for a future project!  Thanks

Its http://www.corvetteforum.com

have fun, its a great place!

Thanks guys. I am moving to Mobile at the end of June, and the Chevy dealers I have run into so far expect to be able to get an Avalanche on their lot about then. (I do insist on driving one before i order it, as opposed to what I did with the Vette :D) but I will be more than happy to share experiences on the subject, positive and negative, with you guys. Be well all!

Archived